We offer tutoring for all subjects in elementary, middle school, and high school, including (but not limited to):
|Pre-algebra||Middle School Science||Grammar|
|Algebra I & II||Biology||Writing|
|Geometry||Chemistry||Literature and Poetry|
|Pre-calculus, Calculus||Physics||Reading Comprehension|
|Statistics||AP/Honors Classes||AP/Honors Classes|
|AP/Honors Classes||AP/Honors Classes|
*To inquire about college-level courses, please contact us.
- EES employs a visual learning method that has been tested and proved for results.
- Early Intervention Reading Programs (Grades K-3)
- Structured, intensive reading programs to yield substantial gains in fluency, decoding and comprehension.
- Instructor collaborates with teacher and support staff to elevate the learning experience in the classroom.
- EES programs align with district and state standards/state assessments.
Reading Instructions (Grades 4+)
- Intense vocabulary expansion and memorization lead to increased comprehension and writing skills.
- EES uses classroom texts, recommended reading lists and age appropriate, high-interest literature to advance students’ reading in all areas.
- Using proven organizational methods, EES teaches students to write grammatically correct sentences and construct effective and creative paragraphs.
Jr. High/High School Students
- Students are taught to analyze and think critically when reading and responding to given prompts.
- EES exposes students to classic literature that enriches vocabulary.
- EES teaches students to meet or exceed the California state writing standards in the assessment process.
- EES provides a structured learning program to meet the desired goal.
- Improve your scores significantly by understanding how the tests work.
- EES uses vocabulary development as a means of increasing reading rate and answer accuracy.
- Math – Use logic as a strategy and learn about typical questions presented and ways to address them.
- Essay – Learn to write an essay that meets the audience.
- Benefit from analysis of the essay; written feedback provided.
- In addition to individual PSAT/SAT preparation, EES offers SAT workshops with a low student to teacher ratio.
*SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, and not involved in the production of, and does not endorse this product.
EES has extensive experience in assisting students with a broad range of learning disabilities, including behavioral and learning challenges such as Dyslexia, Autism / Asperger’s, ADD/ADHD, Visual Processing, Sensory Integration Disorders and Memory deficits.
IEP Consultation & Support
- EES assists parents negotiating, beginning or maintaining the Individualized Education Plan (IEP) provided to his or her child with learning struggles.
- EES offers supplementation that will advance the expected learning goals of the child through individual tutoring and parent support.
- EES uses multi-sensory learning methods, especially beneficial to those who learn in nontraditional ways.
- EES works closely with parents, student and teacher to maximize learning opportunities.